The chest is the primary focal point of your body. The chest muscle is always the eye-catcher of every individual. Also, Chest workout is everyone’s favourite muscle exercise.
Chest workout can be performed in various ways, but here are some of the best and effective chest workout list you must add to your workout routine.
1. Flat Bench Barbell Press
The Flat Bench press is one the ideal chest workout. This exercise is performed for muscle gain and Strength of the upper body.
The flat bench press is the most common chest workout that every bodybuilder had performed. It is also the necessary beginning of chest workout. This exercise primarily focuses on the centre chest and includes the triceps, back and shoulder.
It is known that any individual can perform flat bench press 2.5X of their weight. This workout is also done for the powerlifting purpose by strong men and soon. It is the best chest workout for your muscle-building use around the part of the chest.
The flat bench press can be performed in various ways focusing on different muscle groups, i.e. Wide grip flat bench press and Narrow grip flat bench press.
How to Perform Flat Bench Press Step by Step:
1. Select an affordable amount of weight for effective and complete repetition.
2. Lie down gently on the bench with the bar perpendicular to your eyes.
3. Grab the bar not too narrow nor too far, as per your comfort.
4. Lift the bar slowly along with your lower back.
5. Bring the bar slowly up to the lower chest and lift a bit faster and repeat for appropriate repetition.
Benefits of Flat Bench Press:
1. Increases your upper body strength
2. Stronger pectoralis minor
3. Stronger triceps
4. Muscle build in Upper body
5. Better and thicker chest
2. Incline Dumbbell Press
This chest workout is the free weight exercise performed mainly focusing on the upper part of the chest, i.e. clavicular head of the pectoralis major. As we know upper chest is the most challenging part to develop, this incline dumbbell press is the most effective exercise for the better and faster muscle growth in the upper chest.
Frequently performing incline dumbbell press improves more balanced chest, healthy shoulder joints. Having a big and well developed upper chest is an excellent bonus for the chest. This exercise increases your pushing power as performing this workout with heavy free weight requires extraordinary effort.
How to perform Incline Dumbbell Press Step by Step:
1. Pick a suitably weighted dumbbell for you.
2. Lie on the inclined bench lifting the dumbbell right upward your upper chest.
3. Bring both dumbbells downwards slowly at the same time for the perfect stretch of the chest muscle.
4. Uplift the dumbbells together slightly faster for the ideal squeeze and bigger chest.
Benefits of Incline Dumbbell Press:
1. The balance between each side of the body.
2. Performing this workout, both of your arms will be equally stronger as each arm works individually.
3. Thick Upper chest muscle.
4. Upper body strength increases.
3. Flat Bench Dumbbell Fly
Flat Bench Dumbbell fly is an excellent exercise for the chest. This exercise covers every part of the chest to pump blood into the area.
I love this exercise and perform on every chest day. This is the best exercise for broader and more substantial chest. It stretches out the chest muscle so good that you will instantly feel the change.
How to perform flat dumbbell fly step by step:
1. Start from lighter weight and lie down the flat bench.
2. Place both dumbbells straight up to your chest with slightly bending your arms.
3. Slowly open your both arms together downwards stretching your chest.
4. After a perfect stretch, slowly go to the previous position by squeezing your chest.
Benefits of Flat dumbbell fly.
1. Width of the chest increases.
2. Pushing Strength of body increases.
3. More muscular arms and shoulders.
4. Cable Crossover
This workout is well known for lower chest exercise. This exercise is similar to dumbbell fly, but the position and portion of muscle target are different. The whole body force is applied during this exercise to squeeze the chest in the lower part.
This exercise is useful for building healthy pectoral muscle. Cable crossover attacks the chest muscle continuously to the same portion and provides the optimal result.
How to perform Cable crossover step by step:
1. Initially pick a lightweight for a startup, and stand on the middle of cable cross machine.
2. Pull both of the handles and lean forward with one foot ahead.
3. Now, pull the cable with both of your hands with equal effort and squeeze the chest crossing your arms.
4. Slowly release the rope to stretch the chest and repeat point number 3.
Benefits of Cable Crossover:
1. Help in defining chest muscle
2. Increase upper Strength
3. Increase lower chest muscle
Add these chest workout exercise to your list for a better and bigger chest.
Comment down if you like the post. Thanks for your time!!